THAT MOMENT WHEN IT HITS YOU - THAT ANOTHER 6 MONTHS HAS PASSED & YOU’RE IN THE SAME PLACE AS WHEN YOU STARTED! wELL FUCK…

hp river.jpg

I’VE BEEN THERE TOO. STILL AM SOMETIMES BECAUSE PERFECTION IS A FUCKING MYTH! Here’s a little bit of my story…

When I decided that I was DONE settling for the life I had started to build - one with a mediocre job that did nothing to feed my soul, relationships that didn’t inspire - challenge - or expand me in any way, an income that was barely cutting it, depression that seemed to be getting worse and worse, anxiety over what people thought of me, trying to fit into everyone else’s bullshit box - I found myself on a long, dark road of unknowns with a shit ton of twists and turns - AND A WHOLE FUCK TON OF SELF-SABOTAGING AHEAD OF ME.

I found myself even deeper into my depression from the weight of my loneliness, feeling so misunderstood by those around me, and not knowing which way to go but KNOWING that I had to do SOMETHING. So I did. I read the books, I did the research, I spent an entire year focusing solely on EMPOWERING MYSELF knowing that I would eventually share my transformation with the world. I also wasted a LOT of time being lost, scared, overwhelmed, unsure, the list goes on. But thanks to that journey, YOU don’t have to. IT DOESN’T HAVE TO TAKE A FUCKING YEAR OF YOUR LIFE TO START CREATING THE ONE YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED.

There are so many different tips and tools from a million different people but they all boil down to the same core elements, which is what you learn in my program, The Rebel Way.

BUT there’s ONE THING you’ve been missing and I know because I was missing it too for the longest time….and that is ACCOUNTABILITY! Consider me the best accountability partner you’ve never had. My mission is to help get you out of your own way by holding you accountable to your goals and intentions while helping you dig deeper into what and why you’ve always held yourself back. Because AWARENESS is your super power!

Face it, rebel, you are the only thing standing in your way and you always have been. When I realized that, it was a tough blow but it gave me back so much power I didn’t realize I gave up.

PATH HOME.png

Are you a spirituality newbie (or maybe you’ve been around the block but are still fucking lost) + UNSURE OF WHAT TO FOCUS ON TO HEAL YOUR LIFE + LACKING THE FOUNDATION TO TRULY BUILD THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS?

AND/or DO YOU find yourself living MIND-LESSLY VS. MIND-FULLY?

EITHER WAY - I GOT YOU.

THE REBEL WAY IS THE CLARITY YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR, THE FREEDOM YOU’VE BEEN SEEKING, THE SIMPLE STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS TO A MORE FULFILLED, MAGICAL LIFE.

luna.jpg

I want you to know…you don’t have to do this alone anymore. Your journey into your PERSONAL POWER doesn’t have to be this confusing, lonely, exhausting path!

THE REBEL WAY is an 8 WEEK guided program that will help you create an ALIGNED, EMPOWERED lifestyle and GET you THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY. It takes all the guess work out of what you should be doing or how you should be doing it. It’s the short cut to lasting change and to becoming a MAGNET TO YOUR MANIFESTATIONS. AFTER ALL - YOU’RE CONSTANTLY MANIFESTING. MIGHT AS WELL MANIFEST WHAT YOU WANT INSTEAD OF WHAT YOU DON’T WANT!


LET’S GO DEEPER THO -

DO YOU FEEL…

…WORRIED THAT YOU MIGHT BE WASTING YOUR TIME ON ALL THE SELF-HELP SHIT BECAUSE, WHICH ONE SHOULD YOU BE FOCUSING ON ANYWAY?!…Ex. Affirmations, Gratitude, Journaling, Meditating.

CLARITY IS AT THE CORE OF THE PROGRAM

…FRUSTRATED BECAUSE YOU CAN’T SEEM TO STICK WITH ANYTHING YOU SAY YOU WILL

ACCOUNTABILITY GIVES YOU 95% chance OF SUCCESS

…SCARED BECAUSE ALL OF THESE PAINFUL FEELINGS AND MEMORIES KEEP BUBBLING TO THE SURFACE AND YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO WITH THEM

IT WANTS TO BE RELEASED

…OVERWHELMED BY ALL OF THE SELF-HELP BOOKS AND TIPS ON HOW TO BE HAPPY, FULFILLED, AND HOW TO MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS

IT’S TIME TO APPLY THESE CONCEPTS

…PISSED BECAUSE YOU KEEP TRYING THIS LAW OF ATTRACTION THING BUT IT JUST DOESN’T SEEM TO BE WORKING FOR YOU (HINT: It’s constantly working, boo, rather if you are aware of it or not.)

THEM LIMITING BELIEFS CAN BE SNEAKY

…JUST SICK AND TIRED OF STANDING IN YOUR OWN WAY AND SABOTAGING ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS TO REACH YOUR GOALS OR TO JUST BE GENUINELY HAPPY

IT’S ROOTED IN YOUR CONDITIONING + THEM BELIEFS

…WORRIED THAT YOU’LL ALWAYS BE STUCK LIVING THE SAME MEDIOCRE LIFE YOU’VE BEEN RAISED TO BELIEVE WAS ALL YOU’D EVER NEED

IT’S YOUR BIRTHRIGHT TO LIVE IN YOUR BLISS

…GUILTY FOR WANTING MORE THAN YOU’VE BEEN GIVEN

THIS IS A SIMPLE MINDSET SHIFT

…LIKE LIFE IS JUST WHOOPING YOUR ASS MORE THAN IT IS SUPPORTING YOUR ASS

IT’S TIME TO BECOME A STUDENT VS. A VICTIM

…LIKE YOU CAN’T TRUST YOURSELF TO BE STRONG IN SITUATIONS THAT REALLY TEST YOUR LIMITS

YOU CAN BE UNFUCKWITHABLE


You don’t always have to do things the hard way. Not when there is a clearly marked path being offered to you. Accepting help from someone that has walked the path before you does not take away from your unique experience. It gives you freedom to enjoy your journey vs. resisting because of uncertainty.
— Hanna, The Rebel Healer

IMG_1870.jpg

IN THE REBEL WAY - 8 WEEK PROGRAM, I TEACH YOU THE CORE ELEMENTS OF LIVING AN ALIGNED, EMPOWERED LIFE. BUT YOU AND I, TOGETHER, DIG DEEP INTO WHAT’S HOLDING YOU BACK AND HOW TO MOVE PAST IT + all the accountability you’ve been craving. THIS PROGRAM IS AN INTIMATE, 1:1 JOURNEY WHERE YOU ARE LED BY SOMEONE THAT HAS WALKED A VERY SIMILAR PATH BEFORE YOU.


LET’S MEET THE NEW YOU -

DO YOU WANT TO FEEL…

…COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO LEAVE BEHIND THE PEOPLE, PLACES, AND THINGS THAT ARE BLOCKING YOUR ABILITY TO RECEIVE WHAT YOU TRULY DESIRE

SELF-WORTH, BABY, IS RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

…TRUSTING IN YOURSELF & YOUR ABILITY TO SHOW UP FOR YOUR GOALS & ACTUALLY DO THE FUCKING THING - RATHER IF THAT IS WRITING THOSE EMAILS, PUTTING OUT THOSE RESUMES, GOING FOR THAT RUN, ETC.

STRONG HABITS + INTENTION ARE ALL YA NEED

…CONFIDENT IN YOUR OWN TRUTH OF WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU VALUE, THE LIFE YOU WANT TO LIVE RATHER IF THAT IS LIVING OFF THE GRID IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE OR LIVING A LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE IN L.A. - YOU OWN WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE

+ NOT GIVING A RAT’S ASS ABOUT WHAT OTHER’S THINK

…STRONG WHEN LIFE THROWS YOU TESTS, LESSONS, AND CURVE BALLS (OR MAYBE JUST SITUATIONS WHERE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH ASSHOLES)

BECAUSE YOU’RE THE MASTER OF YOUR EMOTIONS

…OPEN AND TRUSTING THAT EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING FOR A REASON AND FOR YOUR HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD

THAT MINDSET WORK AT WORK = STRESS FREE

…LIKE YOU ARE RUNNING THE SHOW OF YOUR LIFE

LIFE NOW HAPPENS FOR YOU, NOT TO YOU

…WHOLE + COMPLETE WITHOUT ANY NEED FOR ANYTHING EXTERNAL

EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS ALREADY WITHIN YOU


hp wilmy.jpg

MY LIFE USED TO FEEL AIMLESS, DESPITE AN INNER PULL TOWARD SOMETHING MORE. IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME, A LOT OF MISSTEPS, AND A LOT OF LONELY NIGHTS TO DISCOVER HOW QUICKLY I COULD’VE FOUND THE MAGIC I HAD BEEN SEEKING. it was hidden in WITHIN MYSELF + consistency & self-love. BUT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. ;)


THESE ARE THE CORE ELEMENTS THAT TRANSFORMED MY ENTIRE LIFE THAT I TEACH IN THE REBEL WAY

>>> UNCOVERING THE VISION/GOAL/INTENTION & LEARNING HOW TO MANIFEST IT

LIKE I SAID, YOU’RE ALWAYS MANIFESTING SO DO IT INTENTIONALLY!

>>> CRAFTING THE PERFECT ROUTINE/RITUAL OF EMPOWERING HABITS

YOUR HABITS (OF THE MIND + DAILY ACTIONS) ARE WHAT CREATE YOUR REALITY + THOSE ARE BASED ON YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS BELIEFS, VALUES, ETC. FOR BETTER OR WORSE

>>> RECLAIMING POWER THROUGH AWARENESS

THIS IS THE FIRST STEP IN ANY CHANGE - TO LOOK THE HINDERANCE DIRECTLY IN IT’S UGLY LITTLE FACE

>>> RECLAIMING POWER THROUGH GRATITUDE

WHAT YOU FOCUS ON GROWS - SO FOCUS ABUNDANTLY

>>> CLEARING THE ENERGY TO MAKE ROOM TO RECEIVE

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY - SO WE CREATE SPACE FOR THE RIGHT ENERGY TO ENTER

>>> RECLAIMING POWER THROUGH SELF-LOVE, UNDERSTANDING, AND ACCEPTANCE

ANYTHING ELSE IS RESISTANCE AND RESISTANCE ONLY CREATES PAIN


introducing the rebel way.png

MY SIGNATURE 8-WEEK 1:1 PROGRAM THAT WILL TAKE YOU FROM A LOST, CONFUSED, SELF-SABOTAGING MESS (IN A NUTSHELL) TO AN EMPOWERED, ALIGNED, MAGNETIC REBEL THAT RADIATES BLISS, CONFIDENCE, AND AUTHENTICITY.

You are ready to finally take back your personal power and live a life full of magic, learning, joy, and wonder.

You are ready to stop playing the guessing game on this messy journey and you’re ready to dive in, head first, into becoming the best version of yourself.

The Rebel Way will give you the guidance, help you build a firm foundation, energetic/emotional support, and the accountability you’ve been craving.


HERE’S WHAT THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES…

>>> 8 WEEKS OF FULLY-GUIDED SUPPORT

This is where you’ll finally stop venturing down this wild path all by yourself. You’ll learn the core elements of living a high-vibe, magnetic life and incorporate them to build a ROCK-SOLID foundation upon which you'll build your dreams.


>>> 8 life-changing modules

Each week, you’ll receive workbooks, audio trainings, resources, etc. on each core element. These modules will take you on a guided journey into yourself to discover what’s been holding you back, how to move past it, and how to start deciding/uncovering who you really are. This is where a lot of the healing will take place.


>>> 8 HIGH-VIBE 1:1 CALLS

This is something that you’ll rarely find with other coaches…but it’s super important to me for this particular type of transformation - I know I wish I had it in the beginning. During this program, each week, we’ll hop on the phone to work through anything that’s coming up. Imagine that you’re talking to your BFF because that’s the type of vibe we’ll be working in! Come to me with any fears, hesitations, blocks, breakthroughs, questions, etc. You’ll have an hour with me each week to go even deeper into the work.


>>> accountability & PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP

(Basically, constant access to me…) The one thing that is missing from most personal transformations is ACCOUNTABILITY! If I had it, I would’ve made strides so much faster. Having accountability partner takes your chances of success from 50%-95%!!!! Along with your modules and weekly calls, you’ll have accountability assignments that you’ll be required to post or share in the Facebook Group. You will have a space for DAILY ACCOUNTABILITY + WEEKLY WORKSHEETS that you will send to me. I’ll be active every weekday (and some weekends) to communicate with you about your progress. Hello TRANSFORMATION, goodbye EXCUSES!


>>> GUIDED MEDITATION

One of the biggest game changers for me has been working on my chakras every day and using affirmations. I’ve created an amazing, QUICK meditation for you to use in your new daily routine that will help you get grounded, cleansed, create more space in your day, and open you up to all sorts of MAGIC!


>>> customized handouts

In each module, you’ll be learning a ton about each core element, how to apply it to your life, and ways to dig deeper into your transformation. You’ll receive powerful workbooks to keep you in action!


>>> 2 distance healing sessions

You will also receive two amazing Reiki treatments done via distance! During the session you’ll simply relax in your home for about 45 minutes while I perform the treatment from my location. I focus on the main chakras and using any crystals you or I feel called to.


MODULE BREAKDOWNS


IN ORDER TO HAVE FREEDOM IN YOUR PHYSICAL REALITY, YOU MUST FIRST CREATE FREEDOM IN YOU MIND. THE REBEL WAY ALLOWS YOU TO DO JUST THAT.


I really love working with Hanna! We vibe really well and she’s so easy to talk to. In the beginning, she made me do an exercise where I was supposed to tell her five things about myself that were positive and true. I couldn’t believe how difficult it was! She suggested affirmations to me and it has completely changed the way I look at myself and things around me. I’m so grateful for this woman because she truly helped me find the path I never knew I needed!
— Jenny Cook

Let me ask you a few questions that I once had to ask myself…

… Are you sick of feeling out of control of your emotions?

… Are you sick of feeling self-conscious about what you value, enjoy, and are fucking wildly passionate about?

… Are you sick and tired of feeling like you can never stick with any of your goals or intentions?

… Are you so over being stuck in the same shitty situations over and over again?

… Ready to finally break those patterns that keep plaguing your life?

… Are you sick of feeling like a helpless victim to life and ready to claim your place as a co-creator?

… Are you ready to stop trying to figure out what to do next - what the right move is - what’s really going to work or not - how to correctly practice affirmations, meditations, chakra clearing, etc.?

… Are you ready for fucking clarity?! To stop feeling so alone and misunderstood?

If you’re answering YES to these questions then we need to talk. It’s time you did something about it!


IMG_2705.jpg

Imagine that life…that life where you get to DECIDE how you respond to whatever is happening around you.

No more feeling helpless to your own thoughts and emotions.

Imagine truly loving who you are and who you’re becoming no matter what ANYONE says around you!

THAT LIFE WHERE YOU ACTUALLY COMPLETE & STICK WITH THE GOALS/INTENTIONS YOU CREATED FOR YOURSELF! NO MORE SELF-SABOTAGING & LOOKING BACK OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS WITH REGRET!

Imagine being so aligned with the magic of the Universe that you just KNOW that no matter what is happening around you, everything is already perfect.

BUT REMEMBER…YOU GET OUT OF IT WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT. THIS PROGRAM IS FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL SOUL THAT’S READY TO TRANSFORM THEIR LIFE AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. IS THAT YOU?

if you’re not willing to do the scary shit that is required to have the life of your dreams, then you’re not my people but when you are…i’m here for you!


tHE DOLLARS AND CENTS

ONLY $2400 - PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE


note from hanna.png

Feeling that amazing pull in your gut…

…that one that has adrenaline pumping in your veins

…anticipation making you antsy

…the wheels in your brain turning while your heart is racing?

Yeah, I’ve been there, too. Each time I’ve made a huge investment in myself, I got what I call ‘the rush’! It’s that scary-good feeling of your intuition screaming at you to DO IT while the ego is screaming WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?! It’s an intense feeling.

The best way to solidify your decision is to get on the phone with me to hash out any questions, fears, reservations, etc. I’m here to support your transformation in any way that I can. So I ask you…what have you asked the Universe for that is currently trying to be physically manifested through this program?

Everything happens for a reason and I believe that you are here for a reason. But it’s up to you to decipher what that reason is. I’m happy to help you do that, friend. Everyone deserves to live fully in their power and manifest their greatest wishes. But first, you have to get into alignment with the highest vibrations of the Universe.

You can reach me either by booking a call or emailing me at hanna@therebelhealer.com. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours via e-mail answering any questions you may have.

I’m here for you whenever you’re ready…YOU. ARE. WORTH. IT.

quote.png
the rebel way logo.png